Thursday, March 08, 2007

Apologies!

Sorry, it has been some time since I wrote in the blog. There are a number of reasons for this. First, I spent the month of January in Canada and was somewhat unaware of what was going on in Bolivia. Then I went on a two weeks whirlwind Bolivian tour with my grand-daughter, Karmen, and her friend, Jo. One this tour I lost my computer -- I think it was stolen. So all my information and pictures are gone for now. Thankfully, I backed up all the information when I was in Canada. Talk about God at work. I have never, never, in the twenty some years that I have used the computer, have I backed things up unless I was bringing the computer in for a problem. So I am very grateful that I have all my pics and info in Canada. The only thing I am missing is the pictures from the trip but I am sure that we will go there again. Karmen has pics that I can use. However, the blog will not be as colorful for the next while until I can obtain a new computer along with pen drive to transfer information. I am very thankful that it was only the computer and not one of the girls. Can you imagine if I had to explain the unexpected disappearance of one of them! But I am over the woulda, coulda, shoulda and am going on with life.

No comments: